The RE-LIFE Foundation program consists of the following main components:
1. An alcohol and drug free environment.
2. Excellent and hygienic food.
3. General health and psychiatric treatment.
4. Indoor and Out-door games.
5. An education program designed to enlighten the candidates about the effects of drugs and alcohol on the human body, mind and society around him.
6. Regular visit by the AA and NA members to motivate the inmates.
7. Yoga and meditation for spiritual progress.
8. Personality analysis and guidance by dedicated team.
9. Counseling by abstinent alcoholics and drug addicts.
All that piece and parcel of constructed building measuring 70X80 consisting RCC structure & Asbestos roofing with Common Hall, kitchen, Toilet & Bathrooms, fifty beds provided with amenities like electricity, water facilities and counseling room, Doctor room, yoga and meditation hall, surrounded by compound wall fence, entrance on either side with gate and playground.